Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Serious Skittles Face: Cold in the D!


First off, I know if you're reading this you're thinking I either have no family or can't stand them this Thanksgiving because of the many posts. I have been cooking with my mom and now just waiting for the food to finish to eat, so to kill time I am finally posting after a break. So off that, the only thing you probably noticed is my new picture for "skittles face". I don't know if Bey just saw how (freed slave looking) J is on the jumbotron or the following video:

It must be loud in the D as well, cause none of those bitches have tone. You know someone listening to that broadcast had to either pull over or got in a crash after either laughing to death or just out of pure horror.

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: