Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES WE DID: President Obama!!!!

I am too busy crying tears of joy and celebrating to even form half of a sentence of describing the beauty of this moment. I pray God give him strength and protection to make this Nation great again!

Posted By: Peaches!

Wow! I can't believe that I lived to experience history in the making! It is truly great to have a African-American as President but most of all someone who I truly believe can make and stand for change! Congratulations to you Obama, you have worked damn hard to get here and now you have to work damn harder to get us back to the way we used to be in the good times. You have a strong wife, strong children, and more than half of a strong nation behind you waiting to see what happens next. Give it all you got and never give up because you definitely have hard obstacles ahead (more than usual and we all know why) and it's inevitable. I truly hope you make real change and in the process change the minds of those that doubted and are against you. Always know that you have made true history and now more than ever, NO ONE can ever take that away from you or us as a people. I pray we can change from a "Nation of the Divided" to a "Nation In Progress" to finally a "Nation Of Peace". Let's find a common ground and stand up to say "YES WE CAN and YES WE WILL!" Thank you for helping me see and believe that today anything is possible if you want it bad enough! May God protect you, your family, and staff through this journey in leading us to victory. God Bless You and God Bless America!
Whew!!!! OK, OK, OK now that I got my serious moment out of the way, let me ponder some funny things. Did you see Jesse Jackson in the crowd bawling?? Yes it was moving but it's funny that no one was talking to him and he did look like a lost child that couldn't find his mama! Also, did you see the massive sea of people in that park compared to McCain supporters at some hotel grounds? WOW! And when the news reporter was trying to speak with MLK's Daughter, why did Ms.King have to be talking to her on a small ass phone in a crowded black church while they were singing loud negro spirituals! You knew we all could hardly hear you!!! Now for Jacksonville, why did the Democratic Party Celebration have to be at the whitest country redneck club in town at Mavericks? I mean of all places we had to pick there? And now to McCain and his speech, do you think he was sincere? For a while I felt bad for him but then it switched over to Palin only because I realized that she was the one that got the campaign as high as it did and I saw her more than McCain, so Palin I'm sorry you didn't get to be President figuratively speaking. Regroup and try it again in four years, and this time make sure you step your game up and do things without Cain. And I have 4 words for Cain, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! Oh, and don't ever refer to Obama or anybody else as "That One!" again or you may get a chair to the head OK!? Let the church say WERD~ and I am through! Good night and let's have a pleasant 4 years!

P.S. : I'm not going to put up any links to follow the election coverage, I'm sure you can check any news website to find what you are looking for but Peaches may post a video or two. HOLLA!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: