Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, November 24, 2008

Konichiwa Janet!? WTF!!

I am upset to hear that Ms.Jackson will continue her tour in Japan in Feburary only because SHE HAS NOT FINISHED HER TOUR IN AMERICA!!!! How is it that she was sick and disorderly and just happened to have schedule conflicts to cancel about 10 tour dates to disappointing fans but we see her attending the Dubai "Atlantis Opening" Celebration in JD's videos!? Did she perform? NO! Is she the face of Atlantis? I THINK NOT! Is she resting? FROM WHAT!!, she only did a little more than half of her tour! Now she is going over the river to give them the show we didn't get to see. I think I speak for a lot of fans when I say, "THAT'S KINDA F**KED UP JJ!!" We better see make up dates or free concert DVDs or a concert special on cable soon! Don't mistake it, I LOVE YOU JANET but I'm not feeling loved back right about now!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: