Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Jive Mutha Funkaaa!!!!


I will be first in line at the theater when this comes out! Even though I wasn't even sperm and egg in the 70's, my uncle exposed me to the ghetto fab world of black 70's films and I have been laughing since. I know Tarrantino made a Blaxploitation film, Jackie Brown, but he was serious and making a tribute. Black Dynamite is a tribute, but with laughs and highlighting the outrageous main stays of the time. Finally Honky will be back in style!!

Posted By: Peaches!

*Side Note: It doesn't hurt that fine ass Michael Jai White is the appropriately tittled star Black Dynamite!

0 comments: