Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

If it wasn't for T.O.N.Y???


Solange "I'm just my God Given Name" Knowles is back once again with a unique video for her third single "T.O.N.Y" and I just hope it doesn't get snatched away before you get to see it.I really like the video even though for some reason it didn't register with me the first go round. There was one shocking point in the video which had me asking "What the hell and why is she doing that?" but had an understanding at the end! Tell us what you think of the new joint!!



Posted by Skittles

0 comments: