Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Miss Honey: Chingy & "Friend"!


I saw this on Necole Bitchie and I had to say "hmm''! Chingy wore the outfit in the first photo at Miss NeNe birthday party and days later he showed up at a party with his stylist "friend" who happened to be wearing the same firece outfit. Chingy, I can't believe any straight men share each others clothes. The only other men I know to share clothes were Lance and Reichen, Dolce and Gabbana, and Me and Skittles and trust, clothes are not the only "thang" we share. But I am not hating, cause I am will be happy to welcome fine ass Chingy to the club, if he isn't already a VIP member.

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: