Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Quantum of Hotness!!!

007 : Quantum of Solace hit theaters Nov 14th and I have to say at first I thought it would be like every other Bond movie (in a SMALL sense, it was) and that I wouldn't like it, but I was wrong. It started off with the hot action scene right from the jump and didn't stop until the last 2 minutes. My only 2 problems with it was: #1 - I thought it would be more gadgets and #2 - The ending was not what I expected, but even those little things I could throw away for the reason that everything else was so "off the chain". SO GO AND WATCH IT RIGHT NOW, but if you are still not sure, you can watch the trailer below!
P.S. : Oh yeah, and Bond (Daniel Craig) is the HOTM as you can see on the right side of the page and don't forget to go see TWILIGHT next week which I will make a post on when I see it.



Posted by Skittles.

0 comments: