Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, November 3, 2008

Bitch Hold My Bible Music!


Praise Him!!! Yes, after a morning of Stunts & Shows and an afternoon of glorious Obama, I needed this pick me up! I was just flipping through the cable channels and I saw this video and I was ready to pop and dip it low, until I saw it was the Gospel channel. When did they start playing "reel", to qoute my mom, in the church. This is what happens when you don't let Brother Leroy and his "friend" not come to couple night, bitch will turn the church out InCahoot's style!

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: