Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Fuckery!


T.I and his girl Tiny eating out! Why is his fine ass with her and why is she looking at us like that?

It's Solange out on the town! I am with Peaches on this, why did she pick this dress that looks like a garbage bag blew up on her neck or maybe sea urchins trying to attack her face.

It's Rhianna at Fashion Rock 08! Why does she have on that "Jesus Christ of Mount Zion looking for my 40 acres and my mule while I praise him at easter Sunday service only because i got this at the Holy World Market for 55 dollars and thought it was fierce and wanted everybody in church to see me when i walked up in there looking fabulous but it backfired and everyone thought I was a drag queen in training and my teacher was Miss Honey and she knew you heard her calling you" HAT!!!

Randy and Ryan gay moment! Enough Said!

There there little horse derby gnome! Oh wait, it's Gary Coleman!

WHY ARE YOU STILL LOOKING CRACKED OUT AMY!?

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: