Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, September 19, 2008

What the Fcuk Friday: Paper Runways!

Okay this is a two parter of fuckary. First is "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. and no I am not hating on the song, I love it and M.I.A., but ever since the song was used for Pineapple Express, everyone is on it like it just came out and needs to be remixed. This song came out in 2007 on her second album Kala and the original is soo hot it doesn't need to be touched. But Jayz, Kanye, Lil Wayne, T.I., Trey Songz, and now Diddy has tried to put their own twist on it. Some are hot and some just need to stop, I will let you decide:
The Original
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
"Swagga Like Us" with Jayz, Kanye, T.I. & Lil Wayne

"Swagga Like Us" Diddy version

"Paper Planes" remix by Trey Songz
Download Trey Songz - Paper Planes (Remix)
Bonus: I don't know why, but I love this spoof of M.I.A.'s video

Fuckary Part Two: Kenley of Project Runway
Okay I love me some Project Runway and have been watching it since the beginning and know their trick of anyways having a trifling contestant make far into the show for drama, but I thought this year was going to be Terri. Well I bet it was until the most annoying bitch ever Kenley step up to Heidi(And by the way, how dare Project Runway keep Heidi down when Kenley was all in her grill at the party for the Zodiac challange, cause let it had been Tyra, it would have been ovah! And don't let Miss Heidi fool you, She's German and have a Black Husband, you know that bitch is strapped!) and now she is in the ranks of Wendy, Santino, Jeffrey, & Christian(Who, I might add, was never a villain in my eyes). My problem with her is not that she is the drama factor of the show, its that unlike the other villains, she to me isn't good enough to still be in the competition. I mean her ass, no matter the drama, should have left after this B.S. that was suppose to be Aquarius(and if you can tell me where you see that let a bitch know!):
But instead Terri, who may have failed that challange, is still a hell of a lot better designer than Kenley and should have stayed. But the kicker is she is soo confidence that her 60's (which have been ovah for over 30 years bitch, step your time game up!) rags are the shit, that she seems to get wet making them and have the nerve to be pissed when people are sick of it, even Tim Gunn and you don't fuck with that Ole Queen cause like Heidi, he will fuck a bitch up with a set of pins and a raw silk neon pink cocktail dress! Make it Work!

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: