Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yes We Can and Will: Peaches & Skittles @ The Rally!

I am soo damn tired and don't know why I am trying to post this tonight, but since I started I will finish. Today skittles and I was one of the 12,000 (plus 8,000 outside unable to get in due the parks 12,000 limit) J-villians lucky to see Obama in the flesh and what a life changing experience it was. At first after battling for parking and going through tight ass security, we were in a sea of the diversity of The Ville and the Democrat Party.
Plus there were Obama shirts out the yin yang and no two were the same, which was amazing in its self (yet me or skittles don't own one, but after pimp designs we saw, it will be hard to just pick one!).
Even though it was hot after a morning of rain, Obama didn't speak until an hour after he was scheduled, we had to stand through speeches of people that I didn't know, and the fact my view was this for awhile:
(By the way, me and Skittles are in no way short, just this bitch was tall!)
After Obama speech (which brought Skittles to tears!) and talked to the issues that affected me and how their were going to be solved, we wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world and would gladly stand in soggy grass for hours for "Real Change"! Also while waiting Skittles and I couldn't help but notice the abundance of fine ass men in support of Obama
And those who were dead wrong!
(By the way, this is a ladies legs covered in wet grass and dirt after getting a little too down to the band!)
Posted By: Peaches!
*As a bonus, here how the Rally affected others afterwards:

0 comments: