Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, September 4, 2008

For Skittles!


Sorry for the lack of post, but my computer is on its period and Skittles isn't feeling well. Also things are getting hype for the trip and the past Labor Day Weekend was the bizness (I will post the details soon!) and I am still recovering. In the meantime enjoy Brandy's new video and single and for Skittles, I will not say anything bad about her since he loves her. I'll just say one word...MONICA...Get well Skittles so you can "Come On Then Get These Good Done Debbies"!

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: