Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

WTF???? Recriutment @ a young age?



I cannot believe what I am seeing here! This is just wrong on so many levels not to mention a grown man "making it rain" on her. That girls parent should be put under the jail for rooting her on like that. Can't you just see little "peprika" (that's what i call her) as the new video vixen in 15 years?? I guess on the upside, she making more money than me so do yo thang! Im a little jealous cuz she can pop, lock, and drop it better than me. I dedicate this song to the new recruited girl on the ho stroll!

Pop Lock And Drop It - Baby Huey

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: