Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Serious Skittles Face: In The Name of Jebus!

First of all I am sorry for anyone who was eating, about to eat, or ever ate for this picture. I saw this on one of my favorite fierce blogs, Bossip.com and there is all kinds of wrong with this fuckary. I thought this was a poster for the Grudge 3 and was about the wet myself, until I discovered it was just Latoya Jackson and then I wet my self. In the words of B. Scott "Lord take me higher!" and lord please be some #2 Honey Amber Milani Smooth Finish and a comb. If I am being too hard let me know. Janet you need do something about you fam, at least let them borrow your brush before they step out the house looking like a monkey doodle fool. And don't get me started on those damn pants, looking like she got tagged in an alleyway after pissing off some queens.
Posted By: Peaches

0 comments: