Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pointing Them Out!!



Nothing I say, but this is the funniest shit me and Skittles have heard ever! This song is so seething me and Skittles, if we had the rap skillz, would have made and it will be the jam of the summer. So watch ya hot mess looking ass this summer cause we will point you out...hot mess looking boy!

Posted By: Peaches

JUST LET YOU SOOOOOOOUUUULLL GLOW! Curly Lookin Boy! HAHAHA Thats My SHit Right Therrrr! And I am through~!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: