Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, June 20, 2008

I Decided..And I'm Not Talking About Beyonce Jr.!


Well I know the poll (That no one cares about!) still has a day left, but the good tickets are going quick, so I (Skittles knew where he wanted to go awhile ago!) decided. Fort Lauderdale here we go. I know Atlanta will be hot to def with probably surprise guests and celebrities, but its about Janet. And Janet will bring it no matter where she is and South Florida is my old stomping grounds and Skittles never been, so it will be a vacation as well as a celebration of the Queen that is Janet. So if your heading south hit us up, we will be the two fine ass brothers in the front row you wishing you were in the middle of.

Posted By: Peaches

0 comments: