Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, June 6, 2008

Serious Skittles Face: Someone give grandma her pants!!

This has to be said after watching grandma...I mean Madonna's new music video (I don't remember the name of it, and I am not posting it cause that bitch get enough unneeded press!) We do not and let me stress this, DO NOT want to see your old ass stretched out pussy every photo and video you make booboo. Yes you look good for a woman in her 80s after brush ups and photoshop, but damn don't you own some pants. I mean every video recently she has to have on some depends coochie cutters and not only that, stretching out that rusty shit on some ballet bar. Bitch you don't dance, why the hell you on a damn ballet bar getting it all dusty. And for all the Madonna fans out there just know I love her music, just not her tired ass. Wait let me specify, I love her music, meaning the music and beats, not her stupid lyrics, so really I like the Neptunes and Timbaland. So Jebus please be a pair of Jaclyn Smith trousers from the sales rack at Kmart.

Posted By: Peaches

0 comments: