Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Fierceness: Hot Fire!



All I have to say is, 1:) He is the biggest, childish, closeted, stuck up, bitch ever on the Real World and 2:) I will hit that faster than two fat chicks on the last chicken wing.

Posted By: Peaches

Side Note: Points for using Bjork to show off the sexy!


Well, after seeing this fuckery, I conclude that he just downgraded himself to me. That dance was in no way sexy and it completely turned my off from him! Someone that is that sexy should be able to work it betta than that. JUST STICK TO BEING CUTE BOOBOO cuz that's the only thing going for you.

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: