Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hot on my tail in da FL!!

I just don't understand why it is or gets so damn hot in Da FL! It's like that Missy Elliot quote "Hotter than two fat black people in a small jacuzzi" hot. Of course today when me and Peaches took our road trip, there wanted to be a red light @ every traffic light. Florida should ban red lights so we can keep God's airflow comin in the car because gas prices are TOO HIGH to have the air blastin ok? DO YOU FEEL ME SHAWTY!!!?? I just needed to vent about my trails wit the ball of flame in the sky. Well, it could be worse and we all could have Vegas heat up to 127!! Stay cool bitches!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: