Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Really Need 2 Stop Moments: Miss Boom Kack Singing!


I love me some Laurie Ann "Boom Kack" Gibson and thank god she is back on Making the band, cause this hot tranny mess needs to stop. And no this was not made back in 1990 but in 2008. I am done with this Fergie ripoff, there are no kittens waiting to drank that sour milk. All I want to know after this video is where the hell is my damn hot pink snap bracelet?!

Posted By: Peaches!

WHY? WHY? WHY? I could not finish this video cuz it was just that bad! Wherever Boom Kack, NY is, it needs to burn quickly with her in gasoline thongs. And what drag queen directed this? Please go back to doing choreography booboo cuz the voice is sounding like the Ebola virus and it is NOT ADDICTIVE!

Posted by Skittles!

0 comments: