Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

NOAH's ARC on the BIG SCREEN!!


Here is the T gurls! I can't believe there is finally a date for the movie! I'm still upset that they canceled the highest watched and rated show on LOGO that finally told a great story that we could relate to! That channel shouldn't even have their name on the promos! Anyway, I'm happy to see that you cant keep a good show down, even if this is the final installment! (it still came back bigger and better) So make sure you watch it on screen, DVD, or however you wish unless you want me to get that boogina!
P.S. I didn't know that in the title Noah's ARC, the A.R.C represents Noah's friends
Alex - Ricky - Chance. I know true fans probably got that right off but it was new to me.

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: