Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dick Day!

Yesterday was a fcuked up day at first, but after the a-a-alcohol I forgot most of it. But I do remeber the reason for the alcohol and my new stress release day. A great friend of me and Skittles introduced me to Dick Day, and no it's not that ya nasty(even though I thought that at first too)! It a day when someone you really care about pretty much becomes a dick and fcuks up your day with their bull. So instead of crying or getting mad, you call up some friends and shake some things and break some things. I know it sounds like any other "No that bitch didn't, I need a drink!" situation and it is, but now I have a name for it and it makes it funnier to shout out "It's Dick Day Bitch, Where my drink!"

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: