Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, May 1, 2009

MMMMM!!, John Legend!




Peaches and I are no strangers to the hotness that is Mr.Legend, but I don't think I have ever seen him shirtless until now! and look at him with the "Yeah that's right!, I know I'm Hot." swag face on. Here he is walking man's best friend in South Beach (I wish I was on that leash being his best friend!) and keeping himself in shape. He better be glad we weren't in a 5 mile radius of that chocolate skin or he may have been devoured okaayy? Keep it up JL!!!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: