Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Our First Follower: BlkGrafix

I can only speak for me but I never thought we would have an actual follower of our little blog. I know I am probably a little more excited than I need to be but I can't help it. So here is to you **BLKGRAFIX** for seeing something worth following at our home and making our day! Check him out on the right side in the "Our Fierce Fans" section and see what he's got going on. We hope to get more of you soon, and even if our one follower leaves then it's okay because you will still be FIERCE to us! THANKS!!!!!

Posted by Skittles

1 comments:

Charles said...

Congratulations!! I hope you get more followers soon and maybe improve your blog template.

[Skittles]