Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Naughty Obama! You Should Know Better!


Okay, so I'm sure that everyone has seen or heard about the "choice words" that Obama said at the Democratic Party a few days ago. If you haven't then click *Read More!* after my opinion on this (and I am in no way trying to change, put down, or help your own opinions, these are mine alone, respect mine and I will respect yours).

One one hand, I can agree with "the ones that don't justify it" party. I do feel that it was out of line for him to say it and I feel he was absolutely trying to get a laugh in some way. It seems like if he was thinking clearly, then he wouldn't have brought the protesters up at all. Just talk about the main issues, eat some food, and go home. I felt that he should have shown some kind of compassion or at least tried to find out why the protest was happening since he claims he didn't know.

On the other hand, I can agree with "the ones that justify it" party. I honestly don't think he was trying to come across in a negative way, he just doesn't seem that cold of a president. I think he was just trying to say that the protesters weren't being absolutely clear on what "promise" since he has made so many. I also believe that people analyze too much on everything he says and that any little slip would have been a major problem for SOMEONE. He could say "I love Blue Shirts!" and somebody would make a big deal about it. HATE is a second nature to many, that's life.

Now you can bet that he will feel a huge backlash and probably make a public apology soon, and you know Michelle got on his ass later that night okaaaay? Just know that this won't be the first or the last time Obama says something that will offend people, but I say look at it on both sides and then decide how you feel. Yes he had a bad choice of words, but let's not be ready to totally deny him for it. That's just my opinion. Thank you!
Check the video and/or leave comments!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: