Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy "Late" Hump Day!



I would have had this post up earlier if our blog wouldn't have taken forever and a day to ping. Anyway, I know most people think dedicate Hump Day to mainly just grinding the goodies or getting it in from the back but I want to dedicate this one the once that have that Mastered their HEAD GAME.
What is HEAD GAME?? If you have to ask, then you don't have it boo boo okay?? But you may be able to figure it out from the above picture.

So I dedicate this song to those men or women who know how to satisfy that throbbing manhood (rather it be your man or a jumpoff) and can have him cumming back for more. Keep it up, literally. Shout out to my boo Peaches who knows how to keep me at attention.

Warmth - Janet Jackson


And I dedicate this song to those men or women who know how to work that tongue and make that kittykat purr for dear life. The rain shouldn't be the only thing getting you wet tonight.

Moist - Janet Jackson

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: