Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, January 9, 2009

This movie trailer gave me a chill!



I don't know why but the phone conversation he has with this unknown man had me in chill. I felt he was coming for me in real life and it's just a movie. The movie comes out this month eventhough the video says September 2008. I learned from research that TAKEN has been released everywhere else and even on DVD overseas but hasn't come out in the U.S. yet! I must go a see this when it hits theaters. Even if it ends up being the suckiest movie ever... atleast I will always have the trailer to look at! ENJOY!



Posted by Skittles

0 comments: