Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, January 19, 2009

History Has Been Made Today!!


Wow! I can't believe it's finally happened! BARACK OBAMA has been sworn in to be our 44th President of the United States of America. 1/20/09 will forever be a historic day and I am so glad I get to experience it. Although I'm not in D.C, I'm praying for everyones safety. Let's keep hope alive and make a CHANGE starting today! Peaches and I are continuing to watch the coverage and the history being made today, so more on this special day will be written on another post!

Posted by Skittles

You don't have to click on the READ MORE link because I just posted the video of Barack Obama's Speech below!

0 comments: