Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's Get Ill!!


From just writing and looking for the videos for my last post on Biggie, I came across this little diddy (literally) and had to post it. I have never seen or heard this song or performance from 6 years ago but maybe you have. I didn't know that Diddy tried to go all "Dance Factory Music" on us and drag Kelis with him. I guess it didn't go too well considering I haven't heard anyone talk about this EVER! Anyway, look at the performance and tell me what you think after the click!
Posted by Skittles

Well, at least Kelis was ok and the bootleg fireworks tied all the fuckery together but what is it with Diddy thinking that having seizures on stage is the hotness. Sorry but my dreams have not been fulfilled with this mess!

0 comments: