Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Give Me Dramatic: Beyonce!


Beyonce trying to be deep on her new album!* Well if that was a little too deep, she brings it back to In Cahoots, with her J Step Bonanza "Single Ladies"


Posted By: Peaches!

*Side Note: I know I wasn't the only hearing "Mrs. Officer" when Beyonce walked out as a cop! I had to watch it twice to hear her. Also I am loving the black and white mood Bey is in, very fierce 80's!

OMG OMG OMG OMG! That video "Single Ladies" is "SO OFF THE UNIVERSE" hot that I had to watch it like 5 times to fulfill my fix. All I have to say is B is giving it to me like 3 hot drag queens on Ecstasy shakin it up at the Ovahness Ball during the last "dance off" of the night in they fuck me pumps trying to regain the official "hot tranny mess crown" that was stolen by Ms.Honey the year before (don't you hear them callin you) YOU BETTER STEP YO GAME UP Rhianna cuz Mrs.Jay-Z don't play! I can't wait to see this being performed on the dance floor at InCahoots.

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: