Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Don't Stand On Coffee Tables!!!!!!



It is a miracle that this girl is still able to walk after the fall! Unless you want to hear her sing, fast forward it to the 2:45 mark and watch the craziness happen! I can't believe she still put this on YOUTUBE because I would have deleted this right away!

Posted by Skittles

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN you Skittles, you know I have to get up early in the morning and now I can't sleep! I literally fell out my bed and couldn't breathe for at least couple minutes. What voice in her head told her big ass to sing(horribly I might add!) on a Pic N Save coffee table. I do have to say one thing, thats a strong ass coffee table cause I swear her ass was going to go through it, but when she just flipped off it...Damn I just can't.. I am out!

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: