Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, October 24, 2008

"The One" is Sexy!



OMG! I have to say that if there is one thing I remember from the our whole trip to South Florida, it would be the sales lady at Macy's spraying this on Peaches and I and how we loved it so much! If I wasn't so expensive, I would have bought it right then and there! This fragrance is "to date" the best I have smelled in a long time. Ed Hardy comes in a really close second but The One is hotness. Now, I know Peaches wont agree but I wouldn't have picked Matthew as the face of it, maybe Shemar or Channing or even John Legend would suit me fine! But I digress, he does look good enough to make it work. Go to your local mall or department store right now and get this for you or your man (ladies can get the "the one for women" also available) and they will not be disappointed.
Check out the website : The One

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: