Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It Begins!



Posted By: Peaches!

Oh My Word! I had to clutch my pearls just now! I can't believe a this queen just "MADE IT WORK!" to Ms. B's song! That bitch worked it harder that two fat black people running in 100 degree weather to Popeyes because they were giving away free chicken with some red kool-aid and a biscuit! All you needed miss thang was two other hot bitches for backup and you would have shut Youtube down honey! I am through.

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: