Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Terrible Hudson Tragedies

First off, Peaches and I send our prayers out to Jennifer, her family, and everyone that had a relationship or was involved in the lives of the mother (Darnell), brother (Jason), and nephew (Julian). I hope that one day, they may find peace and closure to this tragic event in their lives.
It just sickens me that someone would do this to a loving family or any family and devastate peoples lives like that. I hope the person that did this is caught and prosecuted to the extremest extent of the law. This kind of action and violence is uncalled for and unforgivable and we need to find a way to end this pain. I mean, what kind of monster would do this to other human beings?? What kind of world are we living in?? When is the love and the togetherness suppose to start?? I can't bring myself to write anymore on this without breaking down, so follow the story here :
Hudson Tragedy

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: