Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hot Traxx : PCD

I know that this CD came out a month ago and that I am late hearing the hotness that is PCD but I was listening to Peaches' copy in the car and I am loving the tracks. I have to say that they are become more of a group (I don't care what Peaches says) now that the girls are trying to individualize themselves (dress differently, be seen separately, have their own songs on the album) and maybe they can be better than the Spice Girls and stop being known as "Nicole and Friends". Anyway, besides When I Grow Up, Love The Way You Love Me is my top favorite at the moment so if you haven't heard the hotness then enjoy it here!
Love The Way You Love Me - The Pussycat Dolls

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: