Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Britney Bitch!!


As Skittles said, we're back bitches and apparently so is Britney. I will let the the obvious rip off of Janet's "Son of a Gun" video go, because it is great she is finally putting some effort in video again and bring her signature ture (copycating of Miss Jackson) dance moves back. Even though I thought the video is good, the song is still soso to me. But me and Skittles assumed this album wasn't going to bring the fire of her last effort, because for someone reason when an artist is do the most drama, they make the best album. Amy Winehouse was great with "Frank", but add the crack and jailed boyfriend, she became Grammy worthy. Even Janet's "Velvet Rope" was her best due to the hidden drama in her life coming out. So even through Britney is looking good and doing better, don't except the same fire as the crazy as hell Britney!*

Posted By: Peaches!

*Side Note: We are not in any way saying Britney needs to be crazy again or other artist need to get on crack. All we are saying is that when artist hit that low point in their lives, their truest and best works are made and with most artist that album is their turning point and they finally get their life together.

OMG! I just saw the video, and I AM LOVING IT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!! I think that the video makes the song come together and sound better to me! But, I agree that this was a mix of Janet's "Son of a Gun" video and her own "Toxic" video put together. I am really hoping that this Britney is here to stay!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: