Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Will you take this waffle and be my husband!


I can not believe what I read today about this! At first, I just KNEW this had to be a black couple but I was wrong! A country redneck couple decided to get married at A WAFFLE HOUSE where they have worked for three years!!!!!!! I don't know if thats LOVE or just a Hot Tranny Mess right there!!! I am just so speechless and the video will not make it any easier to speak!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST!!!!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: