Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

That's Why I Don't Fcuk with Pussy at Night!

Oh Lord of Mercy!!!! Me and Skittles had a night tonight. We were coming home after getting an after work meal from the University Whataburger (by the way nothing beats their A-1 Thick and Hearty Burger!!) and I was driving down Spring Park cracking up with Skittles when all of a sudden Skittles freaked out! I look down the dark ass road and saw a cat run in front of the car and literally like a minute later there was two huge bumps. I sworn I ran over a person and lucky I kept control, even though I had to piss like a horse and wasn't helping by drinking a bucket cup of ice tea. I know I had a dead cat either stick somewhere under the car or on the road, but as soon as I looked back, I saw that bitch racing across the street like nothing happened. Me and Skittles were like either that was one lucky ass cat or some ghost of a cat or unknown super creature. I am not a cat person at all, but if you live on Spring Park and know of a grey cat, let me know cause that cat is fierocia!

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: