Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

WTF: Carls Jr. Burger Ad!


I don't know if this is truly real since We don't have Carls Jr in the Ville, but they did have Paris wet on a car. This is soo hilarious and hot at the same time. It's like a fat Queen fantasy!
Posted by Peaches

I know that's right boy cuz he was clearly trying it get his fixins, and a little more! I think I skeeted a little after watching that. I might start doing that to draw some attention to my crotch since it is so... you know!?, but don't tell Peaches. Oh, and for my educational moment: Carl's Jr is the sister restaurant chain to Hardees (why it has the same logo) and is mostly located in the Western parts of the United States. Thank you Wikipedia! HAHAHA
Posted by Skittles

0 comments: