Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seriously Funky Skittles Face: Brandy's Breath Edition!



Like water and air, I live for a hilarious pic of Brandy. I know Skittles loves her but all I need from her is a two piece (y'all know she be looking greaser than the ghetto love child of Popeye's and Churches Chicken!) and a funny pic. Well Bossip made my night with this diamond of a photo. Her friend is giving serious Skittle face and if Brandy doesn't close her mouth I swear her friend's face will melt!
Posted by Peaches

Whatever!... don't be talkin bout my girl B-rocka like that! It's the two scared white women and that serious ebola face (she has gone past Skittles face) standing next to her that's bringing her down. But I ain't gonna lie, BranBran can sometimes look like she stepped off of the Afro Sheen boat.
Posted by Skittles

0 comments: