Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Video: Sweet Dreams by Beyonce

You know this video will be deleted soon so I hope you catch it before it's gone.. but I digress. I just came across the new one from BeyBey and I just can't say that I am fully impressed with it (but at least it's better than that Drake video!!) It just seems like it's all the other "Sasha Fierce" videos she has made but with a little dash of special effects. Nothing I haven't already seen in a everyday Kylie Minogue video, but the fact that I watched it all the way through is always a good thing. Now, the only thing left to do now is #1: wait for someone to find a past music video that she copied the concept from (I hope not but you never know) and #2: wait for all the gays and the queens to start trying to remake the video with their own low budget youtube versions. Either way, I CAN'T WAIT! ENJOY!!!!
P.S. If it has been deleted, then you should be able to watch it here: Sweet Dreams



Posted by Skittles

0 comments: