Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Its Back!!: Torchwood

My sci-fi threesome consist of Doctor Who, Fringe, & and sexy of the three Torchwood! Finally season (or Series for the UK readers) 3 is coming this year. Watch it on BBC1 in the UK or BBC America a little after that here in the US. Just like Doctor Who, instead of the regular 13 episodes it will be a five episode mini series with one story. I am a little upset I am not getting the full Torchwood experience, but I have been missing my Capitan Jack, that any is fine with me! Check out why Torchwood is the Bizness! And if that didn't peak your interest, this should.

Posted By: Peaches!

0 comments: