Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



I just want to say that I hope everyone has a great V-Day. Watch out for a fat, cute, little winged baby with some heart shaped arrows trying to shoot you cuz that bitch crazy! We can't afford to go to the hospital with this recession going on! But I digress, tell that special someone that just make your heart beat a little faster that you never wanna let them go! It needs to be about the love and not the money this year, but if you got it then put a ring on it okay? If you're not with some a special someone or your heart was broken, it's just because you were too good for them and it's their loss! Take some nasty but classy gutterbutt trollop pics and send it too them! Show em what they will be missing out on this year!

To my Peaches, I wish I could give you everything you ever wanted this and everyday but all I have is my heart. I hope it's enough until I get that platinum on it! HAHAHA but you know I LOVE YOU cuz only you could put up with me and that's saying alot. Thank you for being mine through it all and loving it every step of the way! Happy Valentine's Day boo, and looking forward to many more with you! XOXOXOX and alot more later (hmmm you know I like that part too!)

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: