Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quickie Review: New Moon/Eclipse



I know I am late with this review just like the last one so forgive me in advance ok?? Good! Now, after seeing it TWICE (first time on purpose, second time on accident) here is what I think....
IT WAS GREAT! I enjoyed the obvious Edward/Bella chemistry, Taylor made me want to be a wolfophile(pedophile for young wolf boys), the high class divaness that is the Volturi, the special effects were on point, the JACKSONVILLE shout outs AGAIN!, and that the movie didn't shy to far away from the book. I must say that I wish that Laurent and Victoria had a longer scenes and that showed the Cullens more often. Oh!, and is it just me or did Edward look overly bland this time around?? I just feel like he and Jacob should at least LOOK somewhat equally matched (physique wise) so Bella could truly wonder who could put it on her, if you catch my drift, cuz Jacob won hands down for me.... OKAAAY???? If you havent seen it or read the book then do so immediately!


As you may or may not know, Eclipse (the third installment in the saga) is already in post-production and should be in theaters on June 30, 2010!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: