Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beyonce and GaGa: Video Phone



Ok! I have just watched what was supposed to be the most hyped, most anticipated, most talked about video this year. I WAS WAITING TO GAG over this video! I WAS READY TO GET MY LIFE over this video! I WAS PREPARED for 2012 chaos from this video! I WAS FEELING LIKE this was going to be "THEE" video to officially close 2009! Well..(sigh and shakes my head in disappointment) I DID NOT GET ANY OF THAT IN ABUNDANCE!!!! WHAT THE F**K was this??? It's bad enough that MTV promised the video and then had us wait a week just to give us 2 Divas in a COLORFULLY LAME ASS Hype Williams video!!! I don't even know where to begin on everything that is wrong about this hot mess. I just can't do it right now, I have to sleep it off. Good day people.

Posted by Skittles

P.S. - The only good thing I can say is that Beyonce looked beautiful.
P.S.S - My boi Brian goes in on the video here - Tea on B
and the YouTube video he mentions is here - Beyonce Dance Moves??