Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trey Songz Invents Sex



I have been feelin (and wanting to be felt up by) Trey Songz since day one and when the picture above surfaced, I officially wanted to have a sex changed just to have his baby! LMAO! He is truly one nice piece of chocolate I would get diabetes over, besides my man of course. Anyway, in his latest video his is showing us exactly how he gets down right before getting it in AND I LOVE IT! That is one lucky video girl cuz if I was her, I would have been pregnant if you catch my drift! I am sure she has lots of moments from that set to share with her girls. Just one question for you Trey...When is the unedited version coming out? Or just a random sex tape? HOLLA AT ME
Watch the video below before it’s yanked! ENJOY!



P.S. - There is something else I need to discuss after the click

“Hmmmm!! So.. You invented sex huh? That’s interesting!”
I just want to ask you all this,
When is it OK to boast about your sex or how you “get it in”?
When or if it’s OK to be so confident about how you can sexually please someone?
I mean, it would be very hard for me to think that way or to tell someone that even if I felt that way about myself. I consider my skills to be at least a 8 out of 10 with everyday improvement (my man would say I am off the charts but he has to) but to say “I‘ll have you thinking I invented sex“. Maybe because I have only been with one person makes me clueless to the idea of boasting. Leave comments and let me know what you think!

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: