Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Late Night Fuckery

Tonight's Late Night Fuckery comes from JacksonvilleConfidential.com (You guys and girls are the shit fo realz, love ya'll) with this nightmare on wheels on I-95 in our hometown of J-ville. I just wish we had been lucky enough to see this first. WOW!


It's almost as funny and sad as this I found at InHoodTerms.com. If it doesn't play here then click on the here to see it. I'mma pray for all of them and all of us on Sunday morning!


I also just watch the new Timaya aka Quaadir video and I am just crackin up at him crackin up at some craigslist fuckery. He has to be high on something...right?


I have had my fuckery snack and calling it a night!
Check out both of those great blogs on the right side of our page, and check out Timaya's videos here.

Posted by Skittles.

0 comments: