Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Recession Chic: eLayaway!


Okay I discovered this site after learning the Jags had a new way to sell season tickets. The promise was that you will be able to buy the tickets on layaway. I was blown away. I mean who has layaway anymore, even in this economy. Well when I went to the site, I was amazed at how simple it was to buy tickets. You pick you tickets and select how long you want to pay and if my monthly or weekly. As you decide you see the price and date the tickets will be mailed to you. Once you picked your options, the price will be taken from your bank account in the method and time frame you picked. Well that was cool enough for me, but then I discovered that Jag tickets weren't the only items you can buy. There is a whole mall with ipods, TVs, appliances, and other items at good prices that you can pay on. So if you always wanted that ipod Touch and don't mind waiting a couple months, its yours for as low as $30 a month. Click the pic above to check it out.

0 comments: