Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Make it Work?: Project Runway Review!


I finally got the chance to watch Project Runway Season 6 premiere. You know the T, new city: LA, new network: Lifetime, but same Heidi, Tim, Nina, Michael, and sewing queens. Watching it, it had the same feel as before...almost. I mean, well not to give anything thing away for those who haven't watched it yet like my boo Skittles, but LA was really a non issue to my surprise. Nothing was really new and different from the move, even the music was the same. There was the queens with drama (Or potential since no major drama happened except for a meltdown which was understandable with the situation), the stylish never used lofts, Mood, pretty decent location based challenge (which could have been more over the top to set it self from its past city and network), and Tim said his trademark "Make it Work". But still with all this, something was missing and isn't giving me the excitement and fever that I usually get from Project Runway. I don't know what it is or why, but I am not as hyped to watch it. Don't get me wrong, I will be checking each episode and probably posting on it, but I don't yet feel obsessed with it like in the past or even really being passionate for a contestant yet. Maybe after a couple of shows it will, but usually I get it before the season starts. Even though I'm kind of so so on Project Runway, it is providing me some fever. My new crack looks to be Models of the Runway. It is America's Next Top Model minus the tests, caring mentor Tyra, and fierce lessons, but all drama, crazy bitches, and HATE!!! Fuck Project Runway, just have these bitches fighting for the last bottle of water and it will be golden. Unlike ANTM, these chicks are models and need that next paycheck and will take it by any means. Don't let the tame first episode fool you, they are sharpening those nails and Heidi is providing the vasoline. When I first heard about the show I thought it was the dumbest shit ever, but after watching it I am mad we missed five seasons of it. Mark my words, a hoe will be crying, bitch slapped, arrested, and jacked all by episode 3.

0 comments: