Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You Need A JOB?????



Sorry you guys! I know it has been a hot minute from my last post but if you are like me and are in a dead end job, then most of our time is spent trying to look for another way to get more "ching ching" cuz a bitch is broke okaaaaay!!!?? and this recession is not makin it easy. Anyway, I just happen to come across this and I thought it was very creative so I had to share it with you guys: Damn!, I Need A Job!!!
Pray for me during my crazy time and I will pray for you! I plan to be back to bring the heat real soon.

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: